02 September 2008

Energy Therapy-For real


Energy therapy: for real.

I know... I am being just a little facetious with my subtitle.

Energy is real. We are real. Energy therapy is also very real.

Dictionary.com definition of therapy: 2. a curative power or quality.

Did you know that you contain within yourself the power to heal yourself? You have the power to assist others in healing themselves.

Wait a minute, before you know you start asking for lab results...Healing can and does happen on ALL levels of being...mental, physical, emotions and spirit. Not necessarily on all the same time.

But, suffice it to say, there are all sorts of healing. If you ask me my personal definition of healing I would say that healing is when you come to a place of peace and balance within. Therefore one can be healed emotionally or spiritually even if their body may still be attacked by cancer. Something to think about.

Something as simple as saying I love you has the power to heal. Even a simple greeting like Hello and a smile has the power to heal.

Mother Earth has the power to heal. Just trying walking in the grass barefoot. Not a quick brisk walk but a slow meandering enjoyable enjoying of the soft green grass and even the deep brown of the soil. All of these have the power to heal.

But you must be still. Healing can only come about when there is a balance, a peace and a centerdness of being.

Dictionary.com definition of Heal:

1.to make healthy, whole, or sound; restore to health; free from ailment.
2.to bring to an end or conclusion, as conflicts between people or groups, usually with the strong implication of restoring former amity; settle; reconcile: They tried to heal the rift between them but were unsuccessful.
3.to free from evil; cleanse; purify: to heal the soul.

Energy heals. Calm, peacefilled energy helps to bring you to state of balance where healing can begin.

Everything we do and everything we are has a vibration...a healing vibration.

I read a really interesting article in the Tahaastu magazine over the weekend. The article is discussing using the flowers to heal. Well everyone knows about giving flowers to someone who is ill. And many people know about Bach remedies and the use of herbs in healing.

But what about using the pure unadulterated energy from flowers to heal? I mean not even cutting, drying or distilling flowers but keeping the whole and intact on the flower and only harnessing (read: bottling) their energy!

The idea just blew me away. But you know it something to ponder. As I was cleaning my living room yesterday I went out to my small mother earth garden and plucked some of the zinnias and my 6ft marigolds and put them about the house to harness their energy so to speak.

The marigolds, my favorite from my ISCKON ashram days, were set on a speaker directly in front of the blowing fan. And after being open to the idea of just accepting the energy from the flower...I could indeed feel the vibrations coming from the marigolds as they sat in front of the fan.

Makes me wonder...take this one step forward...with purest of intent, is it possible to call upon the energy of......to utilize for healing?

You know, think about it...the world, the Universe, your Spirit....INFINITE... filled with Infinite possibilities.

Take a moment. Be still. Insperience.
Explore: Indian Flower Therapy Article from Tathaastu

image courtesy of Sacbee.com

No comments: