08 October 2008

Love is the answer

Love is the answer
to all Life's ills.

You can look for it
everywhere but you'll
never find it in pills.

Love is the answer
to all Life's ills.

Don't fret. Don't cry
or worry about the silly
little spills.

Love is the answer
to all Life's ills.

I know my poetry up there is a bit corny but that is okay.

Life sometimes feels as though it is falling apart around me but that is okay!

Today is a good day even though my transmission is dead and I need a new car. Today is a good day even though the bills are due. I am still not feeling blue. Blue is a lovely colour too!

Today is a good day even though I awoke this morning with every ache imaginable.

I am happy to be here. Happy to see the faces of my children. Happy to see my neighbor's faces too!

Happy day! Happy day!

Thank you Source of LIFE for this very happy day!

No comments: