31 December 2008

Time in a bottle

Do you wear a watch?

I do not wear a watch.

Why? Because I flat
out refuse to be a slave
to time.

Who told you time is money?

Where did that mentality come from?

Do you have any idea how the calendar
came into being?

Think about it.

Do you find it confusing that our
counted months are 28, 29, 30, 31 days?

I am old enough to know better
but I still must count my toes
to figure which month ends in which number.

I do not wear a watch because I refuse
to be a slave to time.

Time as someone told us we should count
time. Who decided this?

Is it natural?

Tick, tock....we tumble through the
calendar the way a gerbil tramples
his exercise wheel.....

Let us rethink: January, February,
March, April, May, June, July, August,
September, October, November & December.

No comments: